Council for investment project support within project financing and other programs of credit institutions
Within implementation of top-priority measures for ensuring a sustainable economic development and social stability, operation of the Council for investment project support within project financing and other programs of credit institutions (hereinafter referred to as the Council) were arranged in 2015 in Sverdlovsk oblast.
The main idea of the Council consists in ensuring direct interaction between banks and authors of projects requiring financing.
Investment projects in order to address the issues of attracting loan funds for their implementation are presented by entrepreneurs of Sverdlovsk oblast at meetings of the Council with participation of representatives from credit organizations, government bodies and the business community of the region.
THE COUNCIL COMPOSITION
1. Representatives of credit institutions:
─ authorized to implement the Project Finance Programs:
1) OJSC “Sberbank of Russia”;
2) OJSC "Russian Agricultural Bank";
3) OJSC “Alfa-Bank”;
4) OJSC “VTB Bank”;
5) PJSC "Promsvyazbank";
6) OJSC “Gazprombank”;
7) OJSC "Bank of Moscow";
8) PJSC "Khanty-Mansiysk Bank Otkritie"; OJSC Bank Financial Corporation Discovery
─ for support in other programs:
9) OJSC “SKB-Bank”;
10) OJSC "Uraltransbank";
11) Bank VTB 24;
12) PJSC “”Raiffeisenbank;
13) OJSC "Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “Legion”;
14) OJSC “Zapsibcombank”;
15) OJSC “Expobank”;
16) JSC “Bank Intesa”;
17) GC “Vnesheconombank”.
1) The Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
2) Sverdlovsk Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
3) Sverdlovsk Regional Fund for Entrepreneurship Support;
4) Investment Agency of the Sverdlovsk Regional Fund for Entrepreneurship Support;
5) State executive bodies of Sverdlovsk oblast:
- Ministry of Investments and Development of Sverdlovsk Region;
- Ministry of Industry and Science of Sverdlovsk Region;
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Sverdlovsk Region;
- other state executive bodies (by industry affiliation).
3. Initiators of investment projects.
COUNCIL WORK PRINCIPLES
1) initiators of investment projects - present their projects;
2) representatives of the banking community and representatives of authorized organizations - participate in investment project discussion, ask questions of interest and fill out a feedback form indicating readiness to consider this investment project.
Meetings of the Council are organized on a regular basis.
Following the Council meetings organized on May 20, July 23 and September 29, 2015, most of the participating banks in the Council expressed interest in granting loans to the submitted investment projects.
The initiators need the following for participation:
Fill in and send the below given to the Ministry of Investment and Development of Sverdlovsk Region for consideration:
1) presentation, formed in accordance with the model layout;
2) information about the project.
According to the results of 2015-2016, 91 applications for investment project implementation were received from municipal entities of Sverdlovsk region, 18 projects (20% of the declared ones) were selected for participation in the Council, including:
- 8 investment projects were considered at the Council meeting;
- 4 organizations that implement investment projects, obtained loans from banks independently.
Thus, following the results of 2015-2016, 5 Council meetings were held. Out of 30 presented investment projects with a total cost of 28.9 bln RUB, there is a positive result for each second project, which will additionally attract about 7 bln RUB of loan funds for investment project implementation.
In 2017, the Council meetings are planned on a regular basis. Interested parties can send an investment project whereof implementation is planned on the territory of the municipal unit with the involvement of loan funds to the Ministry of Investments and Development of Sverdlovsk Region and to e-mail BIP@gov66.ru for consideration at the Council meetings in the second half of 2017.
Information about the date and location of holding the next Council meeting, as well as the requirements for investment project and presentation materials, can be obtained from the Department for Investment Policy and Support of Investment Projects of the Ministry of Investments and Development of Sverdlovsk Region.
Sukovykh Natalia Viktorovna - Chief Specialist of the Department of Government Assistance and Investment Project Support of the Department for Investment Policy and Support of Investment Projects of the Ministry of Investments and Development of Sverdlovsk Region
Tel. +7 (343) 312-00-31 (ext. 114).