Establishment of regional complex for rendering sports and therapeutic, tourist and recreation services for population rehabilitation and preparation of winter sports Olympic Reserve teams.
8 035.5 mln RUB (without facility “Eastern slope”)
DEMAND FOR INVESTMENTS
8,035.5 mln RUB.
PROJECT CONTACT PERSON
Pudov Mikhail Vasilievich, Deputy Director of SAI CO of “Ski Resort "Gora Belaya”, phone: + 79120370782; firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Ski biathlon complex;
Facility power characteristics are 8587 kW.
2. Snowpark with stands.
Facility power characteristics are 2350 kW.
3. Artificial pond.
4. Ski village.
Facility power characteristics are 380 kW.
5. Multi-storey parking.
Facility power characteristics are 78 kW.
6. Trails on the eastern slope.
Facility power characteristics are 4150 kW.
7. Engineering networks, facilities, territory improvement and preparation for construction.
EXPECTED PROJECT OUTPUT
1. Improvement of social situation in the region, quality increase of providing tourist services by creating a high quality infrastructure for outdoor activities;
2. Creation of 1000 workplaces;
3. Creation of a strategically promising complex aimed at diversifying activities by creating a year-round sports and health resort.
Territory of Ski Resort "Gora Belaya, Uralets settlement, Prigorodny region, Sverdlovsk oblast, 622910
THE CURRENT PROJECT STATUS