Rendering educational and cultural services;
Possibility of real-life and informal communication;
Improvement of citizens’ life quality;
Municipal infrastructure development and creation of new work places;
Prevention of out migration from small cities.
Nizhny Tagil Municipal Administration
181.7 mln RUB.
· Federal budget 71.7 mln RUB.;
· Regional budget 71.7 mln RUB.
· Municipal budget 38.3 mln RUB.
Yazovskikh Dmitry Valerevich, Head of the Municipal State Establishment Administration for Development of Physical Culture, Sports and Youth Policy of Nizhny Tagil Municipal Administration,
Tel. (3435) 42-16-97
THE MAIN PROJECT CHARACTERISTICS
The Centre area should be 1000 to 1500 sq.m.;
• Lobby of public and recreational areas from 200 sq.m.;
• Multifunctional hall from 250 sq.m.;
• Creative workshops from 50 sq. m. each;
• Game/sports hall from 130 sq.m.;
• Coworking from 100 sq.m.;
• Stand (books, souvenirs sale, etc.) from 20 sq.m.;
• Outdoor area from 250 sq.m.;
• Youth cafe from 100 sq.m.;
• Rental of equipment from 30 sq.m.;
• Media library from 50 sq.m.;
• Engineering and utility services room from 50 sq.m.;
EXPECTED PROJECT OUTPUT
• Urban infrastructure development;
• Creation of 40 new jobs;
• Active involvement of young people to participate in creative projects, raising the educational and cultural level of city residents.
THE CURRENT PROJECT STATUS
Pre-project stage. Design documentation development and agreement of technical design assignment are planned in 2017.